A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Powersupply connector is stuck!

My PS4 is over 1 year and it's about time to break those seals and give it a Clean and new paste. BUT I can't get passed the PSU!

The connector in the mainboard is stuck! I've tried to pull as hard as i possibly can but nothing!

I'm sure it would come loose if I gave it a really hard quick pull but I'm also pretty sure the soldered connector also would come loose of the Circuit board. If i do that I might aswell just grab the whole PSU and just jump and see which part comes loose...

What the !&&* do I do??!!! I need to Clean it NOW Before the hitman beta uns out. Can't play it the fan runs in 100% all the time and I cannot even hear the gamesound from my speakers.

There is a small area on the right side (the side with the connector) where you can get your finger (or some type of pry tool) and pry up on it. Obviously you don't want to break anything but you will need to pry hard to get it up.

I hope this helps.

charkel will be eternally grateful.