The Samsung NX30 is a mirror-less camera with an interchangeable lens. It has HD video and it was released on February 18, 2014.

My phone won't connect to the camera!

No matter what I do I can't seem to be able to connect my Samsung NX30 to my phone? I bought it about a month ago and am just now trying to use this feature because I want my photos on my phone and my computer. USB connection works fine for plugging it into my laptop but I can't connect it to my phone that way and the wifi won't work! I lost my manual, can't find anything that helps online, and I can't connect it to my phone or my home network. Am I missing something? Please help!

Hello William, connecting to the phone with your camera is a common issue.

To begin you must have the Samsung Smart Camera App on your phone. You will also have to make sure your phone's wifi is connected to the right network.

You can follow this guide to help you connect you phone to the Samsung NX30: How to Connect the Camera to Your Phone

Thats it! Good luck transferring files between your phone and camera!

Also here is the link to the troubleshooting page for the issue: Samsung NX30 Troubleshooting

Thanks but it didn't work. I think the new IOS doesn't work with the old Samsung app. All the steps works just fine until I go in the app it says that it didn't connect.

I've had my Samsung camera for three years and used to connect to my phone all the time no problem. As of recently no matter what I do it will not connect to my iPhone, iPad or my boyfriends Samsung smart phone. It sucks because it was my favorite feature about the Camera

If the wifi still not connect with you is because the new ios 10 not work anymore and here the solution for that i try it and its work again ! https://youtu.be/sdZql0jR2b8

William will be eternally grateful.