14.1 MP camera released in 2012.

Broken SD card pieces are stuck in the card slot.

I took out the SD card out of the slot and found it had a few pieces of plastic missing. The plastic pieces are stuck in the card slot. How do I get them out? I am not able to insert a new card into it.

Take the camera to a repair shop, don't try to pry the pieces out, you will damage the sd card reader.

First of all you have to have good soft solder skills with thin. Find all screws. Specially the ones of the microphone. You have to dissasemble the shutter board from the main board. You will have to remove the solders. Are 12 or so. The main lens flex connector is a PITA. Takes around 1 to 2 hours to fix it. The lock of the sd card switch is bent all the time. Reshape it to the original position very careful. Is tiny.

You can try to clean SD card by blowing air into it or with some folded paper. This may help to sort out your problem.

Rom will be eternally grateful.