The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a cellular smartphone that was released in October 2014. The Galaxy Note 4 Model Number is SM-N910, SM-N910A, SM-N910T, SM-N910V, or SM-N910R4 for American variants.

How to fix samsung galaxy note 4 wont run?

When I turn on my Note 4, yes it will still display a logo for samsung, but it will not run until it will display the menus. it will just show the "blink" sumsung logo or word. Please help me fix this one, i baught my phone in Thailand.

Can it boot up if connected to a wall charger? Did this take place after trying to apply a system update? Have you tried to hold any button combinations to try to boot into recovery to perform a factory reset? Has the device been dropped or had any other incidents?

Had same problem took to Samsung galaxy repair person ,told me my phone was a clone and couldn't do anything to it.watch out for this when you bye one from a person or ebay.i know what to look for now

Most Helpful Answer

Hi Rodel

Try to restore to factory settings.

1. Turn off your Galaxy Note 4.

2. Press and hold Power, Volume Up and the Home button until you see Recovery booting in blue at the top of your screen. Release the buttons.

3. You'll now be in Recovery Mode. Use the volume buttons to scroll up and down and the Power button to confirm. It's not a bad idea to wipe the cache partition while you're here, but it is not essential.

4. Scroll down to Wipe data/Factory reset and press Power to confirm.

5. Scroll down to Yes and press Power to confirm.

6. You'll see a notification in yellow at the bottom of the screen to confirm the reset has been completed. Scroll to Reboot system now and hit Power to confirm.

7. Your Galaxy Note 4 will now reboot. Once it has rebooted, you can restore your apps and data.

Let me know if this helped.

Thank you for your help, I already did it for several times but it still not work in my phone, it just display the logo of samsung. What can I do next for this? please help me.. Thank you a lot.

its stuck @ blue thing on the top it neither moves from there nor restrarts

you need to flash it

follow this guide to do it

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ambassa...

good day! I already downloaded the ODIN and the copy of ROM, but when I plug in my Phone to my PC, the ODIN cannot recognized it. Aside from that when I press and hold home+volume down+power, chinese langauge are displayed and I cannot understand.

I have also a problem on how can I put my phone into download mode becuase it is korean made. I cant understand and locate what button to press to put into silent mode.

Rodel Domdom Minoza will be eternally grateful.