Left bottom side of my screen is not responding

My screen cracked by itself, I know it sound stupid, but I'm not crazy. I swear I did not drop it or cause any physical damage to it, it happened by itself.. Anyways last time I cracked my phone the screen worked perfectly.. Now the bottom left side of the screen is being unresponsive.. What could I do to make it work again? A couple bangs to the area of the crack??

Well, broken screens happen. I highly doubt hitting it more, would solve your situation, even temporarily. I would suggest replacing your display assembly

Here's parts

iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer

Here's labor

iPhone 5s Display Assembly Replacement

I know they say it in the guide, but be very careful, especially when opening the phone, of the home button flex cable

iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Alfred G will be eternally grateful.