Comprehensive set of repair manuals for Android tablets manufactured by Samsung, including the Note 10.1 and the Tab.

My Operating System doesn't load

I can fully charge my tablet but when I try and switch it on the Samsung logo appears and it restarts. This then gets stuck in a loop of rebooting and showing the logo until all the power is eventually drained. I can never get to the Operating System, not sure what to do.

What is the model number of your tablet?

Thanks for the reply, it is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.

Try a hard reset.

Be aware that a hard reset will erase all your downloaded apps and user data. It will restore your tablet to a factory default condition. It will be like when you first bought it.

Ensure that the battery is charged before you perform a hard reset. Do not perform a hard reset with the charger connected. Remove the SD Card if you have one installed.

Here is a link that shows to to perform a hard reset on your tablet. Go to option 2.

http://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsun...

Be patient it takes a few minutes to reset.

Misterwall will be eternally grateful.