Charging port repllacement from ifix it looks different

I was looking to buy the charging port replacement for my iphone 5s, but it looks different from the one i have currently any suggestions? it seems to be missing the mounts to screw the home button connector down

there

[image|752610] the one next to where you connect the home button on the left

If you mean the silver plate that is under the connector for the home button, you have to remove it off the old one and put it on the new one. :-)

is it glued on the bracket? im having a tough time removing it and dont want to break anything

Yes, it is adhered with double sided adhesive, heat it up a little bit and remove with a thin metal or plastic spudger.

Do you have pic to understand which mount you are talking about?

davidschoenberger1010 will be eternally grateful.