iPhone is disabled after a screen replacement

hello my iPhone 5 is disabled

What do you mean disabled? Does it say disabled because you entered the wrong code too many times, or does it say connect to iTunes?

i have the same problem, and exactly after screen replacement, Did you find any solution ? i found something but i didn't try it yet ( the only way that I know how to do that is in the Windows environment. Not sure how to do it with a Mac OS. There is a way to erase the password without erasing your files:

Plug in your iPod.

Open My Computer (or Computer for Vista).

Click on Folder options and enable to view hidden files.

Go to iPod_control and click on the folder named Device. If your iPod is locked, there will be a file _locked. Rename the file to _unlocked.

Remove your iPod and it should be cleared.

This is the only way that I am aware off, other then a total restore where you will of course lose your data. Good luck and let us know if it works.)

if you tried it and worked, just tell me please.

What do you mean Disabled? Do you have to restore it? Does it show a connect to iTunes logo or say Disabled for x amount of minutes, Need more info

thiernobocarwatt will be eternally grateful.