Parts & Tools

Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Are the power buttons on the 6 and 6 plus the same?

I have a spare iPhone 6 just laying around and my iPhone 6 Plus's power button is super soft and not tactile. I was wondering if I could take the one from the six and put it onto the six plus? Are they the same?

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

The budget option, covered by our Lifetime Warranty.

Shop Kits

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

Cut repair costs, not quality.

Shop Kits

Hi there,

I may be wrong but I believe the parts are different, as the 6 Plus is a wider phone the cable is longer. You can buy a lock button flex on here or even on eBay cheap enough.

iPhone 6 Plus Power Button Cable

iPhone 6 Plus Power Button Cable Image

Product

iPhone 6 Plus Power Button Cable

$17.99

I get that about the cable but i just want the button to be clicky, not to transfer the entire cable system.

The 'clicky' bit can only best be described as a bubble, but unfortunately cannot be separated from the flex cable, meaning you will have to replace the full cable. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Yeah, i found that tiny bubble. There was some black tiny thing on it and that's what made the click sound. In my case it just moved when I was trying on a case (ironic, I know) and I just re- centered it. It's as good as new now and I hope it stays that way. Thanks for your help

nemanjajurisic will be eternally grateful.