Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

screen black and unresponsive but I can hear notifications

I got this iPhone 6 from the AT&T store a little over a month ago and I keep it in a lifeproof case. I haven't had any problems with it previously but while using it today, it just went black. I assumed it was dead so I plugged it in and nothing happened. I then took the case off and realized my phone was really hot. I let it be for a while to cool down. I can still hear notifications but the phone is unresponsive to the lock and home button. I tried to do a hard reboot by holding the home and lock buttons for 10 seconds but it didn't work. Any ideas on what's wrong or how to fix it would be infinitely appreciated.

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Definitely sounds like a broken display. The phone can get hot for so many reasons

Parts

iPhone 6 LCD and Digitizer

Labor

iPhone 6 Screen Replacement

iPhone 6 LCD and Digitizer Image

Product

iPhone 6 LCD and Digitizer

$69.99

Courtney will be eternally grateful.