Are repairs warrantied if I get error 53 after?

I was wondering if I get my iPhone fixed and then get this error 53 from not having it fixed by apple directly if i will be covered.

If you mean to have it repaired by someone other than Apple and then expect Apple to warranty the repair I feel you will be disappointed. The expectation is unreasonable. If it is under warranty now, by Apple, have them honor the warranty.

Here's how to fix the problem with out using someone else: http://www.unlockboot.com/2015/09/6-ways...

If you decide to open it yourself, don't ever expect Apple to touch it again, not even paid repairs. Warranty is you daydreaming.

No, Apple won't touch it ever again if it's been tinkered with by someone else.

Rudy Biscontini will be eternally grateful.