iCloud locked I need it unlocked

Bought a phone from my friend he said his sister was selling it because she switched to a different phone. (Samsung) So when I got the phone turns out the icloud was locked and he told me she doesn't remember her password and I cant get in touch with him or her what can I do to unlock my phone?

the only way is to get previous owners icloud password etc... i purchased an iphone 6 from a secondhand retail store and phone was asking gor previous owners icloud info, i paid to try and havd this removed through icloud removal site but this failed as previous owner hadnt turned off 'find my phone'. Real pathetic Apple wouldnt resolve this even with proof of purchase :(

I have iphone 6s abd i foreget the icloude id and i can not use the phone plz help me to unlock the icloud id and prmant remove

Pleas help thank you

Sell it as parts it is not possible to unlock the phone

have iphone 6sunlock the icloud id remove'''

There is no easy fix unless you have proper paperwork for the resale of the phone then you can be helped by the apple store. By the way its easier to deal with a second hand android phone than a second hand iPhone.If its locked in icloud its a paper wieght

Can you please link some honest services? I've seen so many mixed answers on this subject that I am wary to trust the many many services that are out there. Have you used them yourself?

There are two ways to remove the iCloud lock, one is contact Apple for help (highly RECOMMENDED!) another way is to perform a hardware exchange, the only way to use the phone is change the entire motherboard, but all your data will lost and the IMEI will also changed. This procedure requires high technic. Also, your Touch ID might not work.

I will not recommend you to "unlock" with some fee at the website, most of them are absolutely scammers, and the other way is they have built some servers to bypass the Apple viration, but this way is risky because you will not be able to update the iOS version anymore and you will lost the cellphone function(include cellular data). Your phone will be absolutely an iPod touch.

Beware or unlocking scammers on-line with fancy websites, where they post fake feedback from unreal customers. It's not possible to unlock iCloud Activation Lock unless you have correct Apple ID or official invoice from Apple Store.

If you want to know the truth about iCloud Activation Lock, read this: http://geekdummy.com/faq/how-to-bypass-i...

The IP address / DNS points the iphone to someone's private server. This will get the phone to work, but you will never be able to reset or upgrade the phone after this because highly likely the private server will either shut down or remove access. So if it does work, it is a one time only fix because any time after it will try to hit official Apple servers again, checking for the hardware match with associated iCloud accounts..

Well, if is indeed your friends sister. They can email Apple and she can have them reset the password, and get into the phone and have it erased

She will need a receipt.

Here's how Apple says to fix it:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201365

How did apple said it should be fixed

Cole click on the blue link

Something tells me it wasn't your friend if you can't get in touch with them.

You've been sold either a phone that's been stolen or lost.

Unfortunately, there's absolutely nothing you can do to remove the old iCloud. So I suggest you try and get your money back. :-)

contact apple and they'll help you

was asked last year

Many user confirmed this free method and software worked for them http://bit.ly/2vFQyaH

I found a way to bypass the activation lock on a iPhone 6s that I got that was suppose to be unlocked. Meaning no icloud or screen lock. I'm not even 100% sure how I did it and I didn't want to try a second time.

So when u get to the spot were u enter your icloud info if you touch the home button 2 or three times the screen comes almost halfway down and u can see the icons on your home screen. Don't click the home button just barley touch it. Guessing it's the touch ID. After that I got exited and accidently hit the power button and the screen shut off. When I turned it on again I was at the home screen but it had a screen lock as well. Since then the phone died and now I'm back to the activation icloud lock.

Anybody have any insite on why it worked or how it worked cause I can't repeat it. The screen still goes down and u can see the icons but it always goes back up

do you have any iCloud locked device like iPhone or iPad, we can now unlock it for you, just contact us sccotsuarez@gmail.com,

iOS 11 jailbreak now available too

you should reset settings and it will help

Score -1

@meme King, That doesn't work!! do you know what icloud lock is btw?

just connect it to iTunes and rest the whole device manually using iTunes on a mac.

Score -1

That only works if it was originally set up from a Mac or PC, and it only works if you use the Mac or PC that was originally used to set it up. If the sister still has the computer she was using with the iPhone, she could do that; but shai can't do that on his own.

shai will be eternally grateful.