iCloud locked I need it unlocked

Bought a phone from my friend he said his sister was selling it because she switched to a different phone. (Samsung) So when I got the phone turns out the icloud was locked and he told me she doesn't remember her password and I cant get in touch with him or her what can I do to unlock my phone?

you should reset settings and it will help

@meme King, That doesn't work!! do you know what icloud lock is btw?

just connect it to iTunes and rest the whole device manually using iTunes on a mac.

That only works if it was originally set up from a Mac or PC, and it only works if you use the Mac or PC that was originally used to set it up. If the sister still has the computer she was using with the iPhone, she could do that; but shai can't do that on his own.

I have iphone 6s abd i foreget the icloude id and i can not use the phone plz help me to unlock the icloud id and prmant remove

There is no easy fix unless you have proper paperwork for the resale of the phone then you can be helped by the apple store. By the way its easier to deal with a second hand android phone than a second hand iPhone.If its locked in icloud its a paper wieght

Can you please link some honest services? I've seen so many mixed answers on this subject that I am wary to trust the many many services that are out there. Have you used them yourself?

There are two ways to remove the iCloud lock, one is contact Apple for help (highly RECOMMENDED!) another way is to perform a hardware exchange, the only way to use the phone is change the entire motherboard, but all your data will lost and the IMEI will also changed. This procedure requires high technic. Also, your Touch ID might not work.

I will not recommend you to "unlock" with some fee at the website, most of them are absolutely scammers, and the other way is they have built some servers to bypass the Apple viration, but this way is risky because you will not be able to update the iOS version anymore and you will lost the cellphone function(include cellular data). Your phone will be absolutely an iPod touch.

Beware or unlocking scammers on-line with fancy websites, where they post fake feedback from unreal customers. It's not possible to unlock iCloud Activation Lock unless you have correct Apple ID or official invoice from Apple Store.

If you want to know the truth about iCloud Activation Lock, read this: http://geekdummy.com/faq/how-to-bypass-i...

Well, if is indeed your friends sister. They can email Apple and she can have them reset the password, and get into the phone and have it erased

Do you have the original receipt?

If not then Try to check if your iPhone is even possible to unlock and if yes then how. It helped me to get my iPhone unlocked.

Go to Google and search for

"iCloudResult Pro Check"

Something tells me it wasn't your friend if you can't get in touch with them.

You've been sold either a phone that's been stolen or lost.

Unfortunately, there's absolutely nothing you can do to remove the old iCloud. So I suggest you try and get your money back. :-)

Here's how Apple says to fix it:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201365

contact apple and they'll help you

was asked last year

shai will be eternally grateful.