The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

I dropped my phone and the screen is blank

recently I dropped my phone and the screen popped out a little bit, but not major, and it still worked. I dropped my phone again and the screen is blank. it becomes a bit lighter when notifications come through, and then it goes black. should I go get it repaired?? I don't trust myself changing the screen by myself.

Pretty much what leevancleef said. The i5C is the easiest of the iPhone's to fix. If you don't trust yourself. Don't. Bring it to a repair shop at the mall or something that will repair it cheaper, but beware, cheaper doesn't usually mean better. Or bring it to Apple. They're doing it for about $129. If your feeling savvy

Here's parts

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly

Here's labor

iPhone 5c Display Assembly Replacement

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image

Changing the screen on a Iphone 5C is not too difficult. Guides and parts are available on this website to complete the repair. You could always check out the guide, and if it looks too difficult you can bring it to a repair shop. Apple will repair the screen as well, I would shop around and find the best price and situation for you!

Llama needs help will be eternally grateful.