Stuck in a reboot loop after repair

I put a new frame on my iPhone 5s and put it all back together. I had it working except the screen didn't want to rotate so I took the front screen of again to try to solve these problems. I reconnected the LCD cables and home button and now I am stuck in a reboot loop, and my screen has a horrible line down the middle. I have had this problem before and I figured out it was just the screws being in the wrong holes on the LCD cable shield. I had the screws in the right holes but yet I am still in a boot loop. I currently have the shield remove from my iphone and it's still in a boot loop and it won't restore on iTunes. I have also tried Reiboot and it didn't work. On iTunes I keep getting Error 9 or the device can not be found. Please help!

Most Helpful Answer

I would remove all the screws from the board to see if something is causing a short or flexing it. Can you test the device with a different screen?

I do not have a different screen to try but I will try to remove some screws

beeweezy18 will be eternally grateful.