Saved Imei in iPhone

Where it is saved in the iPHone IMEI?

could you possibly rephrase the question?

Settings>general>about

Sorry. I was thinking in hardware IMEI

Only on the outside of the phone. I don't believe it's printed anywhere on the logic board

Every phone has a unique IMEI: And I ask where is the IMEI is stored in which a chip. If I wanted to change the IMEI what CHIP must be replaced.

I can't advise you to do this. It would contribute to stealing

Dial *#06#

Changing the IMEI is possible but also illegal.

Most Helpful Answer

You can't, period.

Apple is a group of control freaks, they paired and encrypted almost every chip that has logic functions. So replacing just some of the chips will destroy the device.

For example in order to replace IMEI, the baseband and baseband flash ROM chip must be replaced together as a set, or the device dies. Also the device S/N must be rewritten to pair with the IMEI, or the phone will be denied activation. Rewriting S/N is not yet possible for iPhone 6s, so just forget about replacing chips.

If you replace the logic board, you'll run into another problem. The Touch ID sensor is paired with the CPU, Touch ID dies immediately when you replace just the board, and if you attempt to reinstall iOS, jackpot, the phone dies.

Baseband chip is the one with the IMEI.

imei saved in iphone on eeprom ic

Wenzel will be eternally grateful.