Model A1237 or A1304 / 1.6, 1.8, 1.86, or 2.13 GHz Core 2 Duo processor

parts of logic board to reflow

hi i've got the 3 beeps on my macbook and im going to bake the logic board in the oven could you give me any advice on what parts to cover up and what to leave and any other tips on how to carry this out as ive not got much to lose.

@rmartin help me to understand why you would "bake" it if you do not know what you are trying to reflow? I am confused by that.

Ive seen videos of baking logic boards but i think just the ram chips are left uncovered for the reflow and the rest covered in foil so not to melt everything

The three beeps indicate a RAM issue. Try reseating the RAM, then do one stick at a time in each of the slots to test both the RAM and the slots. Use your oven to bake cookies, not logic boards.

I cant reseat the ram as its all in one on the logic board and cannot be removed separately

richard martin will be eternally grateful.