Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

My Device Is "Searching" for carrier (No Service)

I have an iPhone 6 plus, running on iTunes 9.2.1 (newest update). As of yesterday around 4pm my phone started to search for a network and will not connect. I went to the AT&T store and they put a new sim card in my phone and it still will not work. Can some one please help me?

I have toggled airplane mode, took out sim card and cleaned it, reset network settings and finally I erased all settings and content (after a back up) and restored to factory settings. STILL does not have service.

Any Advice?

Thanks friends.

Travis Fox

Did you fix it? I'm having the same problem.

Did you replace the screen?

no I have not replaced anything. it is 100% factory

Are the time and date correct

Go to settings and make sure they are correct

I had this on an iPhone and couldn't get wifi in an iPod when for some reason the date had went back to 1970

Has this problem been solved yet I'm having the same exact problem and getting the run around a from T-Mobile phone was working perfect then stopped about 3 weeks ago

travis fox will be eternally grateful.