Extensive water damage, advice needed

Hi- Last night my iPhone was damaged after accidentally being submerged in a sink full of water. The phone was going hectic, was working after a while but became increasingly difficult to work with, and shut down. I put the phone in a bag of rice in the hotpress for 10 hours or so, and the phone powered on, with obvious water damage on the screen and difficulties. The phone then faded to a dark screen and was put in the hot press for more time.

At this rate, the phone will charge (Vibrates when plugged in) so I am desperately hoping it can be revived - And yes I am aware of my mistakes in treating the phone after water damage..

Any advice is welcome - (I have contacted someone who can replace the screen, but I need another opinion before making the journey to get it fixed, in case it is hopeless.)

What is recommended is the cheapest way to get this repair (Without having to do it myself)? - i.e good, reliable websites?

Also, the person who can do the repairs was noted about the water damage and said that the phone could internally be cleaned*

Yes. The phone needs to be cleaned, mostly the logic board and its connectors. If it's powering on and vibrating that's a good sign. It's very possible it just needs a new screen, but will most likely also need a new battery. I can't say exactly what it will and will not need, however it sounds like it's still working, just needs some tlc

Fiona McCloskey will be eternally grateful.