White vertical lines and unresponsive touchscreen

Hi, I wanted to replace my rear casing, however after looking at the battery, i noticed that my adhesive strips are to short, so i couldn't pull on them to get the battery out, instead of heating up the adhesive I gave up and decided to reassemble the iphone. I plugged in the battery and reattached the screen flex cables. When I booted it up, a lot of vertical white lines appeared and the touch screen became unresponsive.

PS (it's currently on 39% charge, I haven't tried to replug the battery and I haven't tried to clean the connectors)

I was throwing books at my cousin while she had my iphone 5s and then the screen had these lines on them and then the touch screen was unresposive but everything works perfectly fine (buttons only work)

The white lines are a common problem is the digitizer not being connected properly. Try disconnecting your display cables. Disconnecting the battery, reconnecting the battery, then reconnecting the display connections. Make sure you hear that little "click" as you gently apply pressure to the display cables

Here's a couple guides

iPhone 6 Battery Replacement

iPhone 6 Front Panel Assembly Replacement

iPhone 6 Front Panel Assembly Image

Guide

Difficulty: Moderate20 minutes - 1 heure

iPhone 6 Battery Image

Guide

iPhone 6 Battery Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate15 - 45 minutes

But what could cause the touch screen to be unresponsive?

If the digitizer isn't properly connected, then you've likely damaged it

The vertical lines were mainly caused by three reasons: bad connection between screen flex and motherboard, static charge and damaged screen IC. Check this post for full explanations: http://www.etradesupply.com/blog/how-to-...

I have this same problem. Dropped, white vertical line only on the left side of screen, touch screen unresponsive. However, in addition, I noticed that I'm still receiving text notifications from friends but their numbers instead of their contact names are displayed. Should I be worried that their is a more concerning issues than the digitizer being knocked loose? I wanted to save my pics to my computer before screwing around with my phone but I just (as in two days ago) put a lock pass code on my phone and can't get access since my touchscreen isn't working! :( The buttons on the phone are still working btw.

I have this same exact issue to a T. Did you come to a resolution? Please let me know if you get this my email is dzone5000@yahoo.com. Thanks.

My phone has the same problem. Is there a a solution?

Same for me, it fell down and i have the same problem i think we should get them fixed cause i think the screen is damaged if anyone has other solution please??

nikitamaximov111 will be eternally grateful.