Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

How do I get my phone to connect to my icloud

I have a iMac and I have a icloud account but i cant get my phone to sync with it when I enter my password it just circles and does nothing . I had no problems with my ipad with merging and no trouble . Is there something I'm missing in the settings or something that's not right with my account that could be stopping this phone from connecting .

Most Helpful Answer

Is the phone already attached to another account? If it is it wont connect to that one.

its a new phone I just got and its hasn't had a new account on it to my knowledge

Is it a refurbished phone ? if it is it could still be attached to an account if they didn't factory rest it

Even if you do a factory reset and the iCloud is still on it, you will have to enter the old iCloud password to make the reset.

forgate icloud id password iphone 6plu

andy sandford will be eternally grateful.