The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 is a digital single-lens camera with a rotating screen, released on July 27, 2014 by Panasonic.

Why is my lens making noises?

My lens makes clicking noises when I zoom in and out. What do I do?

The lens in your camera is a mechanically operated feature. The noises you're hearing are normal movements of the plastic gears inside the lens. These noises are not something to worry about as long as your camera's lens is functioning normally.

What about noises i hear when i turn the camera on or i try to focus. Its like a loud grinding noise.

the noise is a problem because it can be heard in video playback, making it useless. i would like to know how people have solved this problem. i already purchased an external rode video microphone and attached it to the top of the camera - but unfortunately i also picks up the grinding sounds because it is close to the camera. i want to be able to shoot handheld without carrying another microphone or needing an additional person to carry a microphone. if there is someone who found a mic that works, tel me !

Jesse Folan will be eternally grateful.