The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

phone wouldnt charge replaced charge port and battery now when I plug

Girl brought a iPhone 5c in dead. Replaced charge port and battery now phone recognizes charger and I have the charging indicator in the battery symbol on display percentage never increases. Girl had gotten phone from friend who told her it would shut off at times and power back up only when it felt like . Could these issues be a manifestation of the well know u2 issues or a fusable link backfeeding the battery? I have bought the 5c schematics from apple unlock just hoping to avoid 3 or 4 hours of chasing electrons. ?

I'm having the same problem with my 5c. I've just changed the charging port/headphone jack. Before the replacement, my phone had around 70% charge. The battery is now 'dead'. When I now plug my 5c into the charger, the 'battery' symbol comes up on the screen when I press the home button that tells me it's charging, but the phone is not 'actually' charging and remains 'dead', hence I can't reboot the phone either. What can I try next?

I have the same problem, multiple occasions. Clueless. Help please!

keith will be eternally grateful.