Apple released the slimmed-down, buffed up iPad Air on November 1, 2013 in a choice of Space Gray or Silver. It packs the custom A7 processor and ships in 16, 32, 64, and 128 GB configurations.

IF128-018-1 - is Adhesive included with the digitizer

IF128-018-1

If I order the part above, iPad Air Front Glass/Digitizer Touch Panel Full Assembly - Part Only /

is Adhesive included with the digitizer?

Probably not, but we need to know your exact model to get you to the correct parts and guide.

Here is a set, but I don't know if it is for your model:" iPad Air and iPad 5 Adhesive Strips

iPad Air and iPad 5 Adhesive Strips Image

@athomastx that is a question that you should ask the sales staff of ifixit. Contact them on here. We, the volunteers on here,are not connected with ifixit as a business. We can only guess, but not tell you for sure.

I know when doing iPad repairs I always remove the pre installed adhesive. I use an adhesvive from bowler tech that is precut and applies to the frame of the iPad. This stuff works great and never had an iPad lift up using this product.

Amy Thomas will be eternally grateful.