The third iteration of the 10.1 inch Galaxy Tab tablet.

Takes forever to charge

Hi my tablet takes an awful long time to charge. If it completely dead, it's takes about 10-12 hours. Why is it doing that and how can it be fixed. It just recently started doing that about 2 months ago. I've also used different chargers in different places. Could I have damaged my tablet by using it while it charges? I can no longer do that because it still dies.

I have had this problem before with my tab. The solution for me was to replace the charging wart, which had degraded performance. Are you always charging it from the same location? If so I suggest testing this theory by charging it either with a different wall wart or charging it from a USB3 port on a computer.

What's a charging wart? 0

It is the wall plug with the USB port that you charge most devices with. It should have come with the tablet when you received it.

Most Helpful Answer

The problem is in the wire that you are charging your tab

4some reasons the voltage that are being transfer to ur tab to charge are low

If you have a better wire then maybe ur problem will be fixed

With my best wishes

Anwar

He's saying use a better charger it may not be enough output to charge it fast... You could always try an ipad "charge block" its the big thick one not the small white one the iphones and watches come with... I had the same problem it could also be a bad outlet in your wall ?? Try it in thr kitchen or bathroom just becareful of water exposure!!

Chettona Hill will be eternally grateful.