Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

How to eliminate dead pixels when refurbishing iPhone LCD's

Hey guys! So I recently bought all of the machines necessary for refurbishing and reusing iPhone LCD screens. So far everything has been working smoothly, however 90% of the time when we finish an LCD there are several dead pixels. I was wondering if anyone knows what causes these dead pixels and how I can eliminate them. Thanks!

You can't eliminate dead pixels as all of lcd screens you used are damaged before, but the LCD screens with dead pixels can still be used to repair with lower price.

So you are saying that the fact that the screen was cracked causes the dead pixels? not something like too much pressure when cleaning the lcd or too much heat?

rcanty2 you might want to run this by "the pro's" on here. The "Answers" part of the forum (where we are right now) is staffed by mere volunteers that like to assist others repairing their devices. Even so some of those volunteers have their own repair shops, we like to leave question like yours to "the pro's" since they are obviously doing more of those.

I'm gettin curious now

Thanks for the reply, ill run it by the pros! After further inspection it appears that it may actually be dust under the screen/polarizer which would be a whole nother beast...

rcanty2 will be eternally grateful.