Replaced a Cracked Display, Colors are Off

Hey all,

I purchased a replacement display for an iPhone 5s from ifixit and I did the replacement. Everything went great and when I turned it on it worked mostly but for some reason the colors are off. Everything seems really really dim compared to my wife's normal iPhone 5s. I redid all the connections but nothing is changing in regards to the colors. There are also light spots at the bottom of the screen. Also these pictures are taken with both phones at max brightness.

Any suggestions? Pictures below to see what I am talking about.

Sounds like a damaged display assembly. I can't say if you just got a bad one, or if you damaged it during the repair. You can try to send it back as a warranty, with ifixit, to see if they'll send your new one

benjamindodd will be eternally grateful.