The LG G4 was released in the US in early June 2015, as always focusing on high-end specifications and a refined fashion sense that makes it stand out in the premium smartphone market. Each version of the phone will have a different model number based on if it is sold by a carrier or sold by LG as a US Unlocked or International model.

Cant make calls, saying my lg is on airplane mode

My lg 4 g with metro won't let me call out, saying airplane modes on but its off

Most Helpful Answer

This link may be of relevance to your problem.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sprint-g...

You may also wish to try a hard reset of your phone to see if this resolves your problem.

Be aware that a hard reset will erase all your downloaded apps and user data and restore your phone to a factory default condition. It will be like when you first bought it.

You may wish to backup your data first.

Before performing a hard reset ensure that the battery is charged. Do not perform a hard reset with the charger connected.

Here is a link that shows you how to do it.

http://www.hard-reset.com/lg-g4-hard-res...

Be patient, it takes a few minutes.

Try change the battery that help me

Just that

I just got my new battery, put it in, crossec my fingers, toes, legs and ❤, booted up and Volia! I'VE GOT PHONE PRIVILEGES

In case you don't read icons, that's a very big, and grateful, THANK YOU G4g4!! SMILES GOOD 4 DAYS ON END

My sons phone did the same thing. I cleared the cache then instead of message to turn off airplane mode it said it needed 911 installed. Somehow the 911 phone number got deleted so when I added it back in, the phone now works, doesn't give error messages and can make calls

thomassechler will be eternally grateful.