The third generation of the Samsung Galaxy tablet with a 7-in. screen announced on June 24, 2013. Repair of this device requires screwdrivers and prying tools. The device is available in white or gold brown with 8, 16, or 32 GB of storage, and includes a microSD slot that can hold up to an additional 64 GB of memory.

Why when I insert a sim card the tablet said invalid card

I insert more than one sim card and they are all working on other devise but in my tablet said invalid card

Most Helpful Answer

Is your tablet locked to a certain carrier? You can unlock your device if its not still under contract then it would be possible to use any sim. the original carrier will unlock for a fee or you can use an unlock service off the internet. Or if your ambitious you can root your device and learn from hack sites how to unlock it yourself . Hope this helps

Can you give some helpful sit for unlocking my tablet

How can I know if it's locked

this is a site ive used in the past with http://www.code-unlock-shop.com/?AdGroup...

Probably it's locked, try another SIM card!

I try alote of sim card

most likely because your tablet is locked to a specific carrier. the only way to get another sim card to work in htis instance is to unlock it. luckily you can call the carrier and as long as you don't owe money then they will give you the unlock code for it

But how can I enter the cod... tab3 do not have phone keys because it's gust for data

not sure if i understand what you are asking. Even if the tablet is just for data often times they still have sim cards. there are a few carriers and devices that do not use sim cards but its still ok. using the imei number you can still unlock it and change carriers. just call the original carrier for the data of the tablet and they will let you know what to do with it and how to unlock it whether it has a sim card or not. I hope that this helps you out. good luck with unlocking it

invealid sim card salotion for samsung t217s

Waleed will be eternally grateful.