Wi-Fi is grayed and No Bluetooth

My phone6 wifi connection is greyed out and blue tooth is not working, I have tried all the method post to web, the problem still not Fixed. look like have need replacement of the iPhone 6 Wi-Fi Antenna replacement.

Can someone tell me is

iPhone 6 Wi-Fi Antenna

had fix the problem using above wifi replacement or any issue.

iPhone 6 Wi-Fi Antenna Image

Product

iPhone 6 Wi-Fi Antenna

$14.99

The wifi antennae is the first thing I would look into, after that it's like what jump1n said, you'll have to have the board worked on

iPhone 6 Wi-Fi Antenna

There isn't a guide for it, now. You're not supposed to use the teardowns as guides. But I do it all the time

iPhone 6 Teardown

iPhone 6 Wi-Fi Antenna Image

Product

iPhone 6 Wi-Fi Antenna

$14.99

I had the same problem and with the iPhone 6 this is a very unknown issue and I researched into it and found this. Something may of come loose connector wise check thembut in setting under wifi address it says NA then yes try those but I reckon it's the wifi chip has benn moved from its place on the motherboard, replace that and it'll be good as new,

Hope I helped

Regards

Lucas

hklha will be eternally grateful.