Informative guides for home coffee and espresso machines.

Where can I find a replacement Lid for Starbucks Barista Aroma Grande

I need to replace my lid to the Starbucks Barista Aroma Grande Coffee Maker. Where do I go?

Most Helpful Answer

Wolfgang puck now carries the exact coffee maker! I just ordered a replacement lid today. They charged under $10 and I will have it in a week. Still love my Barista aroma grande. The model number is wptpcM010

Unless you can determine who the actual manufacturer of the machine is you'll probably need to contact Starbucks. If they don't have any spare parts available I'd look for a broken machine on ebay or craigslist that has the part you need, and then you'll have some extra spare parts as well.

Here is what I found on another site. I have called and ordered. They indicated it is on back order, but it does appear to work.

------------

The exact same lid is on the Wolfgang Puck WPTPCM010 coffee maker. (It's exactly like the Starbucks one - same size & fit.) Call (800) 275-8273 and order part # WPTPCM010-6; the product description is "LID FOR CARAFE". It will cost you $4.99 + 5.00 shipping. My Starbucks coffee pot works PERFECTLY again. Just make sure that you put the lid on the carafe correctly before you use it, since the seal is new.

Unfortunately, they stopped carrying it two years ago.

According to Phillips Saeco, they never m

anufactured any of the Starbucks drip coffee makers.

Please, where did you order the replacement lid?

Help!

I called Wolfgang Puck _ No luck! Called Starbucks - no luck. Is there anyone out their who knows where

I can find the lid for a Starbucks Barista Aroma Grande 12 Cup?

I am in search of the same part. Ridiculous Starbucks doesn't offer a solution when the lid is necessary to make the entire pot function.

Teresa Walters will be eternally grateful.