My phone keeps installing apps by it self, what to do?

'''the phone on or off , the phone install apps by itself without premission ,i tried deleting all apps that might've caused it ,but it's still happening .

sometimes i go to sleep ,next morning there are about 9 apps installed specially :(360 security , halo luncher ,apus )

__________________________________________________________

Note :"i dont have playstore ,i uninstalled it ".

i hope can help me with it '''

Woo Quasar sp6020

sry for not putting the type of it ,i will edit it ,my phone is Woo Quasar sp6020

hallo everyone, can someone help me or tell me what happen to my lenovo tablet 2 a7-30, it's download and install apps by itself...also my tablet always have popup "locationservice" and it caused my tab leg, i uninstall the apps but still downloading it without my permission...please help me ASAP...

same for me only thing is it is downloading Chinese stuff and nasty things such as !!%@ etc. and my phone brand is BLU. Can someone help me ASAP please thank you

I have the lonovo A806 and my sister has an Honour phone, our phones are doing this also but mine uses data!!!!!! Someone help! I have factory reset my phone and it is doing it now!!!

This is happening too I have a Samsung galaxy s6 edge and it downloads like "letgo, wish, amazonite really anoying and it's not even from the playstore ! And it always shows 'Clean Junk Files' i don't know what's going on

You don't say what type of phone you have!

If it has an Android OS, download, install and run Malwarebytes for Mobiles. This app will check your phone for malware.

Here is the link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...

If you don't have Play Store installed on your phone use the method below to install Malwarebytes

Hi, Download the Malwarebytes 2.00.3.9000 apk file from http://apk-dl.com/malwarebytes-anti-malw... to your PC. Copy it to your phone. Remember where you copied it to. Find this setting in your phone and enable it

. Then use the File Manager app in your phone to find the .apk file you copied, choose install option follow prompts. This will install the app on your phone. When installation complete, go back and disable the Unknown Sources setting that you previously enabled. Then run the app. It will be located with your other apps

Hi, See updated answer above

Thx , i will try it now ,hopefully it'll work

after i installed i did a full scan .it showed all the viruses but the problem is when i press delete ,it say uninstall i say ok ,but then it said "unsuccessfull uninstallation"

what to do ??

Try doing a system reset. Go to settings>backup & reset> factory reset. Then run Malwarebytes.

Hmm. I'm wondering if you have an apple phone. Is it redownloading apps you've already purchased. Even free apps?

its all free apps ,some i didn't know of before ,it started installing them suddenly ,although i think it happend after i downloaded 360 security by mistake , By the way my phone is an Woo Quasar SP6020

Did you see and try the updated answer about how to install and run Malwarebytes when you haven't got Google Play Store?

Here it is:

[image|740861] (see 1st answer for image)

@theimedic, I would hope that you join the group I created. I created because Master Techs has too many wanna be techs. @jayeff, I'd hope you join too.

https://www.ifixit.com/Team/21339/Master...

Shoots. I'll join lil bro. Been a busy hectic at the shop. Haven't been on the site in awhile

Or playin Titan fall

By the way, the reason why some viruses are cannot be uninstalled is because they have placed themselves in the system directory and for you to remove them you either need to remove them with an application which has root access or another way. I have my phone rooted as it was the only way to remove some issues I had back in March/April.

I have a similar problem, using any malware software does not detect any problem, I uninstall the 3 applications on my phone 'go security, ace cleaner and superb cleaner' these three application no matter what I do keep re-installing after rebooting my phone.

I have uninstalled them successfully . I had this issue either after uninstalling Go Security or 360 security. I cannot remove them, I have tried removing the directories but something is hidden on my phone and I cannot find the source for it which keeps installing them, my mobile boots up saying optimising app 1 of 3.... then after the three it loads up with the 3 that i removed back on the phone.

It is something that advertisers have probably secretly put on the applications which the software developers cannot trace so the applications end up being placed deep into the phone. But I am not sure of the source

Could've just installed malarebytes to extinguish yhem

adelrabaya will be eternally grateful.