The Bose 321 System is a series of DVD-based home media systems in the Bose 2.1 home theater line.

No sound output from Bose 3-2-1 Base AccustiMass Module.

My 3-2-1 Bose AccustiMass Base Module no longer emits any sound. The LH and RH speakers operate properly. Input selections AUX, CD/DVD, VIDEO 1 and VIDEO 2 are also OK?

How can I troubleshoot and repair. Also, a schematic and parts list of the module circuit board would help.

Have you tried the following two reset options:

Turn the media center off for 10 seconds, then on again, to restore communication between the media center and the speakers.

Unplug the Acoustimass module power cord from the outlet for a minute, then reconnect it. This allows the unit to reset itself.

Jayeff, thanks for your quick reply. I already tried the (2) options suggested prior to submitting my inquiry. There was no change or improvement. The base AcoustiMass module still doesn't provide any output whatsoever. Any other suggestions.

Hi Louis,

No other suggestions just yet but here is a link to the service manual for a Bose 3-2-1 Series 2 system. hopefully that will give you some info to be going on with.

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/838827/...

Hi Louis,

No doubt you have already seen the Bass module troubleshooting tips on p.92.

Assuming you cannot hear 'anything' out of the bass, I mean even with your ear close to the speaker can you hear a very faint hiss? If so at least it may prove that there is power on the board. Maybe more noticeable if you switch power on /off /on (not quickly), just to see if there is any difference between power on and off.

If nothing at all then the power supply is where to look, if there is something then perhaps the audio is where to look. Sorry if you know all this.

Need two screws one broken to go in to back of media centre for 321 Bose series 0330 19350100158AS . The small screws that the lead plugs in to.

Louis Repassy will be eternally grateful.