The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

No camera holder on replacement screen

I've bought a replacement screen which was advertised to have the camera holder but it in fact did not.

I was wondering if it was possible to transfer the plastic camera holder from the old screen over to the replacement screen?

Yes, it is. Sometimes I just place the camera holder in there, and then place the camera/front flex assembly. Without making sure it's adhered. Just make sure to note position of the plastic bracket, and you should be fine

How can I get the holder off of the old screen? And I just just have it loose in the new replacement screen? Will it stay there?

You can pry it off, somewhat gently, with tweezers, or even a flathead screw driver. Yeah, while laying your new display assembly down on your table or work area, it'll stay in place, while you put your front display and speaker on

August Williams will be eternally grateful.