iPhone 5 black screen beeps on charger

the phone simply goes black when i try to unlock him and when i put him on charger he starts to beep every few seconds and gets hot. then i reassembled and disconect the lcd flex cables and connect them again but the problem is the same. then i changed the few working lcds but he beeps again and gets got. then i chacked the logic board all connectors and components are ok. l41,l42.l43,l44,l45 are beeping that is good i think,and i forgot to say that the backlight is dim and se the light in dark room. can you help me somehow i dont know what the problem is?

the phone isnt water damaged or droped

can anyone tell me where to look ?

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

Most Helpful Answer

Hot = a short. Find and relieve the short. Beeping means a line is down at LCD

Connector find missing voltage, it is probably on the shorted line

can you tell me where to star or what component to look ?

Start by finding what is short to ground that shouldn't be. Compare to schematic. Start at LCD connector and work backwards using schematic

i made it, the fauty component was c351 my screen now works and no beeps, you are the queen :D..... But i am facing with new problem :( my touch now work. i changed few screens and nothing , checked all component again, clean the connector and still not work??? what that can be? can you tell me some solution ??? i am very grateful with your help thanks alot :D

Same thing--work backwards from touch connector and look for missing voltages. Touch rails are something like SAGE_5v7 and neg 5v7

do i need to check rails with connected battery or disconected battery, or on or off phone ??

Same thing happened when my phone screen broken. It beeped because there was no signal from lcd. Try with new screen, and check the lcd + digitizer connection on your phone clean it with alcohol.

the whole board gets really hot when is on charger and when it beeps?

Vladan Vojinovic will be eternally grateful.