Model A1502 / 2.6 GHz (Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz) or 2.8 GHz (Turbo Boost up to 3.3 GHz) dual-core Intel Core i7 processor with 4MB shared L3 cache.

After replacing UEFI BIOS chip does not start the installation.

Hello, I replace the BIOS chip because my client don't remember the EFI password and now with the new BIOS doesn't start the installation. The computer is too low. I put a new installation finished in USB hard disc and start but in a few seconds only appears the Apple logo and don't do anything. I replace with two BIOS and do the same. The apple test appears GOOD. Please help me. Thanks.

if you got that far, sounds like you just need to do a normal system restore, use the WIFI to download the OS and let it install the latest update on to that imac, but before doing this , you might want to go to disk utilities and ERASE your entire SDD or HDD so it can be a CLEAN fresh install ...

All your customer needed to do was call Apple and get it re-set. Why didn't you tell him to do that?

Are you using a Bios chip from another board? If so it won't ever work right you need to find a service that reprograms a new chip with a Clean ME region if you did buy the chip from from a seller and it's running like that it was not properly programmed. You also need to install with clean wiped hard drive otherwise your pairing the EFI lock again.

hi, what if we tried with new bios chip but imac will not power on, does this mean bios chip is faulty ? also what if the new bios chip is installed with old hard drive cant i get to restore ? or disk utilities without it EFI locking with the same old code .... HELP PLEASE !

carbo2022 will be eternally grateful.