Rechargeable wireless Bluetooth headphones, sold as an accessory to the Sony PS3. Features virtual 7.1 surround sound. Model No. CECHYA-0080

I lost my usb, what I do?

where i can buy another? and, can? please help me. thanks

Where can I find a replacement USB dongle?

MerkMark, ebay

Most Helpful Answer

I see this topic come up at least once a week and every single time someone is telling the person the USB dongle is unique to each unit and can't be replaced. This is completely incorrect. I know all these people are just repeating what they have been told/read, but it's wrong.

Once you find a replacement USB dongle, do the following to pair it with your set.

1 Connect the wireless adaptor to a PlayStation system or other powered USB port.

2 Insert a small pin or similar object into the hole surrounding the reset button in the wireless adaptor, and push in for at least one second.

3 On the headset, hold down the MUTE button and the VSS button.

4 While still holding down the MUTE button and the VSS button, slide the power switch to position 1 or 2.

Suren's instructions are for the newer wireless gold headset, not the CHECHYA-0800 model that this section covers.

just did it on my headset thats the oldest version and it works fine

Was that the 0080 version you treid if so what dongle did you use

thanks alot i just bought a dongle at a game store for $20 and i wouldnt of gotten it to work with out your help

For the OP's actual question, you can get a USB dongle from Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4...

yes but the model # must be CECHYA-OO81 ON THE dongle reciever

I have a CECHYA-0080 model with no dongle, will a newer dongle work with this?

You Can Absolutely buy a new one where that is going to be your effort, you can try CraigsList, LetGo, Amazon, Ebay or games stores like eb games ect.. when you get your new dongle reciever for your playstation headphones there is a little hole with a button inside on the dongle try using a sim card tray key works the best and there will also be another hole on the headset right where it says volume on the headset just after the letter E there will be another identical hole there too push that too then it will search for new reciever

lveitia will be eternally grateful.