Rechargeable wireless Bluetooth headphones, sold as an accessory to the Sony PS3. Features virtual 7.1 surround sound. Model No. CECHYA-0080

I lost my usb, what I do?

where i can buy another? and, can? please help me. thanks

Where can I find a replacement USB dongle?

MerkMark, ebay

Most Helpful Answer

I see this topic come up at least once a week and every single time someone is telling the person the USB dongle is unique to each unit and can't be replaced. This is completely incorrect. I know all these people are just repeating what they have been told/read, but it's wrong.

Once you find a replacement USB dongle, do the following to pair it with your set.

1 Connect the wireless adaptor to a PlayStation system or other powered USB port.

2 Insert a small pin or similar object into the hole surrounding the reset button in the wireless adaptor, and push in for at least one second.

3 On the headset, hold down the MUTE button and the VSS button.

4 While still holding down the MUTE button and the VSS button, slide the power switch to position 1 or 2.

Suren's instructions are for the newer wireless gold headset, not the CHECHYA-0800 model that this section covers.

lveitia will be eternally grateful.