Released June 2012 / Core i7 processor with Turbo Boost / Up to 1 GB DDR5 Video RAM

Shuts off after unplugged

OK!

Where do I start.. My MacBook Pro retina sat in water WHILE plugged in. Don't get me started on why/how.

Let's get to the point.

- AFTER motherboard clean up, system seems to work perfect WHILE plugged in. The second the unit is unplugged it shuts off.

-No OUTPUT voltage on battery after the mini Logic board. Googling around seems like the battery is fine but something on main motherboard isn't asking the batteries to flip on

I'm pretty tech savvy, I have fixed many water damaged electronics. I cleaned up what looks bad. I can't find any schematics so I can only test so much.

Please help!!

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

You'll have to hunt google for the schematic hopefully with boardview and may even have to pay for it.

Your board number is 820-3332-A apple schematics uses the board number.

duston will be eternally grateful.