The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 is a powerhouse that can handle tasks such as Multi Window with ease.

Samsung Galaxy tab pro 12.2 turned off and won't turn on.

It turned off while I was using it and now will not turn on at all.

Have you tried connecting the charger? What happens? Do you get any indication that it is charging?

Hi Jayeff,

Thank you for your response, yes I did try the charger and there is no indication of charging. I also tried the power button and the up and down volume and nothing there either. Just blank screen and no noise.

Thank you.

Hi Veronica,

Have you got access to another compatible charger? If so try it and see if the tablet responds in any way. If it does your charger is faulty and needs to be replaced. If you don't have another charger, you can try connecting it to a PC. It will not charge effectively but it may give an indication that it is alive. If it does, disconnect it from the PC and then purchase a replacement charger. You could also go to a store where they sell chargers and ask if you could try one, a charger that is, off their display models to verify that yours is faulty. It never hurts to ask.

If it doesn't respond at all check to see if your warranty period is still valid and if so contact the manufacturer's customer support section regarding a warranty repair.

Most Helpful Answer

You can try pressing volume up & down and power button altogether. It might restart your device.

The TabPro S is NOT an Android device, so the VOL Up/Down Combo wont work.

My Galaxy Tab Pro S wasn't turning off and the VOL Up/Down Combo did turn it off but it did not restart it.

I didled with the volume up-down and every other button on it for about 5 minutes. Then it just came on. This happened once before about a month ago. That time it took about 15 minutes off and on pressing buttons before it came on. I don't really know what worked. It is far less useful to me with this problem.

BTW the battery was fully charged when it didn't com on. It is definitely not a lack of power.

thankswhoever said disconnect the charger and hold the shut off for 30 sec and recharge it , it worked, one hour has passed by and it has 84 percent charge left.

diconnect the charger, hold the reboot key for 30 sec, in meantime put chargerback in , for 30 sec ,itworks, mine worked, its noton charger for almost 1 hour and 15 mi it still has 83 percent charge.

Veronica Robles will be eternally grateful.