The Microsoft Band is a wrist tool and accessory with a rectangular LCD screen on one side of the device and a heart rate monitor on the other. It can be paired with a wide variety of smart phones. The model number is 1619 and is written in fine print next to the two hooks that clamp the band shut, or written on the bottom of the original packaging.

Spare parts for Microsoft band

Does anybody know where I can buy a new clasp from. Mine broke and apparently it's not covered under warranty as I caught the band on my PC case. Don't want to spend £90 + on the Microsoft service charge.

i will sell you my Microsoft band for spare parts. Msg me an offer jacobfuller1987@gmail.com

I found a barely used replacement band on E-Bay for $59.00. Have not been able to find replacement parts on web.

is anybody knows where can i buy a battery for Microsoft band1?

Hey chirac, i have a Microsoft Band that i am using for parts and I am happy to discuss a very affordable price if you are interested in getting a very lightly used battery replacement. Email me at jacobfuller1987@gmail.com if you are still in need when you read this. Happy hunting.

Hi:

If you want spare parts, including a Wrist Clasp for your Microsoft Band model 1619, you can email to info@latronics.com or you can call to (424)269-2904. It's LA Tronics. They sell refurbished parts that you can use to repair your watch.

Good Luck.

Andy vickers will be eternally grateful.