The MacBook family was first introduced in May 2006 and replaced the iBook as Apple's consumer laptop.

MacBook White 13" white screen display

My macbook lcd displays only white screen when i turn on the power. I can still here the sound but all i can in the screen is white display. I bought new lcd thinking its the problem but still it showed white screen display. Is it possible that the problem is in the video board? Is the video board built-in in the logic board or separate? if it is, do i have to replace the whole logic board with a new one or can i buy just the video board? thank you.

This belongs in Answers not Meta, I'll flag it so that it can be migrated.

In my experience this is actually a hard drive failure. The system isn't loading. Don't poo-poo me on this. Pull the drive and boot from a system installation disk. I had one in just like last week and it took me an hour to discover this.

works for me +

So how to fix it.?

change the hard drive or put the hard drive in other and repartitions it if the hdd still in working condition or hdd allow you to change the partions . simple

raziel will be eternally grateful.