Repair guides and support for Nextbook tablets.

black screen and wount turn on.

I have a nextbook tablet. I keep getting a black screen. It will not turn on at all. I will charge it all day and nothing will happen, just a black screen. Can you please help me with this.

I have only had this tablet for one month. It will not turn on. Took it back to Walmart and was told I have to deal with you. My email address is tmolloy3@yahoo.com

I have a Nextbook tablet, and I dropped it on one corner. I haven't used it in a long time. A few days ago, I turned it on and it worked fine. Then later I turned it off, and later I turned it back on, and it had a "No command" on the screen, and wouldn't turn off or anything. Now it won't turn on! I even tried a hard reset, and nothing happened! PLEASE help me!! My email address is:wrightd68@yahoo.com!!!

Try to 'reset' your Tab.

Here is a link which shows you how.

I tried the "reset" still nothing appears on my screen. I know it's functioning because the keyboard makes the connected disconnect sound and the lights light up when I have it on but the screen remains unresponsive. Any other ideas ?

mine comes on but then goes black what is it

only thing you see is nextbook when it comes on but then the sceen slowly goes black

https://youtu.be/FvtP_jK0Ub4

Fixed my nieces nextbook this way..and it works

My Nextbook tablet 10.1 won't turn on at all this is before i put in a password when they ask for supervisor password what should I do

Detach the keyboard and charge your tablet for some time. Then switch on the tablet without the keyboard connected to it. Please try this as I have tried it and it worked for me.

my tablet just dont come on at al it show s nextbook then nothing i had it almost 2 yeas it went out a year ago very disapointed i paid a 180 at walmart

My tablet went out after about a year i paid 180 at a local wal mart store you don t get no warrenty after 10 days what a bummer

walmart or nextbook should have to replace them totally and promptly!

I agree but, NEXTBOOK wants you to send it in to the company. But if it gets cracked or damaged they won't fix or replace it.

Well mine ain't a next book it's a supersonic that school sent me and I want to get it fixed asap so I can do my school work and it won't turn on at all it's all black with nothing saying on it

Jessica try this

Start by swtiching off the device by pressing Power button.

Press and hold Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.

You can release held keys when you see an Android Logo on the screen.

Than factory reset

I have reset my tablet using the up volume and the power button. Now i see only nextbook on my screen but then the tablet won't turn on

i have a nextbook i bought in march 2017 it worked up till now.... it was working just fine then i put it on the charger overnight an when i went to turn it back on the next morning i got nothing the screen wont do nothing its black wont seem to power on, an the light that comes on when you plug it into the wall is just blinking red an its never done that. i dont know what happened over night but whatever happened while it was charging it dont work now.

My email is NYAngel2287@gmail.com please email me an let me know what i can do

thank you, Crystal

Hi Crystal, we donhave the same problem with my nextbook.. did it work now?

Sledge Hammer....Sledge Hammer....Sledge Hammer!

Press the power button and volume up key at the same time, hold both until logo comes up then release both. This should fix your problem.

Could very well be an OS problem. I had a tablet (wasnt a nextbook, some cheap chinese brand) and I charged it overnight, and it did not turn on. This seems to be a thing with tablets..

Craig Welch will be eternally grateful.