Repair guides and support for Nextbook tablets.

black screen and wount turn on.

I have a nextbook tablet. I keep getting a black screen. It will not turn on at all. I will charge it all day and nothing will happen, just a black screen. Can you please help me with this.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Try to 'reset' your Tab.

Here is a link which shows you how.

I tried the "reset" still nothing appears on my screen. I know it's functioning because the keyboard makes the connected disconnect sound and the lights light up when I have it on but the screen remains unresponsive. Any other ideas ?

mine comes on but then goes black what is it

only thing you see is nextbook when it comes on but then the sceen slowly goes black

https://youtu.be/FvtP_jK0Ub4

Fixed my nieces nextbook this way..and it works

My Nextbook tablet 10.1 won't turn on at all this is before i put in a password when they ask for supervisor password what should I do

Press the power button and volume up key at the same time, hold both until logo comes up then release both. This should fix your problem.

It worked! Was so frustrated, just bought this yesterday and went to use it at lunch while at work and just had the black screen. Even tried accessing it from my laptop, but it could not detect anything. When it is running, the laptop can access it. Very relieved, Thanks!

After i attempted to reset my tablet using the up volume and the power button,my tablet won't turn on again. I only see nextbook on my screen but then the tablet won't turn on. Please what do i need to do. My email is justinbooh100@gmail.com

Could very well be an OS problem. I had a tablet (wasnt a nextbook, some cheap chinese brand) and I charged it overnight, and it did not turn on. This seems to be a thing with tablets..

Craig Welch will be eternally grateful.