Repair guides and support for Nextbook tablets.

black screen and wount turn on.

I have a nextbook tablet. I keep getting a black screen. It will not turn on at all. I will charge it all day and nothing will happen, just a black screen. Can you please help me with this.

I have only had this tablet for one month. It will not turn on. Took it back to Walmart and was told I have to deal with you. My email address is tmolloy3@yahoo.com

Try to 'reset' your Tab.

Here is a link which shows you how.

I tried the "reset" still nothing appears on my screen. I know it's functioning because the keyboard makes the connected disconnect sound and the lights light up when I have it on but the screen remains unresponsive. Any other ideas ?

mine comes on but then goes black what is it

only thing you see is nextbook when it comes on but then the sceen slowly goes black

https://youtu.be/FvtP_jK0Ub4

Fixed my nieces nextbook this way..and it works

My Nextbook tablet 10.1 won't turn on at all this is before i put in a password when they ask for supervisor password what should I do

Detach the keyboard and charge your tablet for some time. Then switch on the tablet without the keyboard connected to it. Please try this as I have tried it and it worked for me.

my tablet just dont come on at al it show s nextbook then nothing i had it almost 2 yeas it went out a year ago very disapointed i paid a 180 at walmart

My tablet went out after about a year i paid 180 at a local wal mart store you don t get no warrenty after 10 days what a bummer

walmart or nextbook should have to replace them totally and promptly!

I agree but, NEXTBOOK wants you to send it in to the company. But if it gets cracked or damaged they won't fix or replace it.

Craig Welch will be eternally grateful.