Nikon's D3200 DSLR has 24.2 megapixels. This model is geared towards casual photography enthusiasts with advanced specifications and performance.

Transfer photos from camera to Win 10 operating system

Nikon D3200 Unable to transfer photos from camera to Win 10 operating system (Get message on Monitor (Unable to start live view under current conditions ?) is there something wrong with camera settings, bye the way I have never used Movie or Video before.

I have overcome the problem of transferring photos from my Nikon D3200 camera to Win10 operating system is to download and install Nikon View NX-i program and have no more errors, hope this is useful for any other photographers who have had a problem installing photos to a computer.

If you have problems transferring photographs to Windows 10 operating system download and install Nikon View NXi program, had no problems when i did this.

According to the posts in the following link there is a problem with Win10 and the Nikon D3200.

Nikon has not provided any driver updates for Win10, nor has Microsoft, for the D3200 (only Win8.1, and apparently they don't work for Win10).

If you scroll down about halfway and find a post by 'Butch' (opposite a heading Most bookmarked in this forum) it describes a possible workaround.

Hopefully this is of some help.

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/38...

See my post above re transfer of photos from Nikon D3200 to Win 10 operating system

graphicdesign28 will be eternally grateful.