The JBL Charge 2+ made by JBL is the seconded generation of the JBL Charge brand.

The power button indicates that it's on but won't respond

The power button shows that the device is on but it won't respond to any of the buttons or when I tried charging it, what's wrong?

First, if you can, see if you hear anything if you connect a music source via a 3.5mm stereo cable into the input socket found between the Power In and Power out ports.

If so it proves your speaker works and you may have just lost the Bluetooth pairing to your music source (phone?). Have you tried re-pairing the Bluetooth connection?

If that doesn't work try pressing the Call (phone symbol) and the Vol+ button at the same time. Hopefully this will reset your device. You will have to re-pair any Bluetooth connections. Also try the cable connection again.

This did not help to solve the problem. In my case the Power LED is turned on. The Phone LED is also turned on (looks like it is less bright than the Power LED). I've tried the Volume + and Phone combination without success.

Hi Eduardo Tavares,

Did you see the comment below regarding the possibility of a 2 year warranty on your device. It may be worthwhile to see if it applies to where you are and if you still qualify.

I just had the same problem. Solved it by removing /unplugging the battery and then putting it back in. All back to normal for now.

I have the same problem but tried those methods given. Didn't work. The power on light is switched on permanently now and doesn't give any response at all.

Can you turn it off? If not try a prolonged press on the power button - at least 10 seconds. If it still doesn't work how long have you had it? According to this link, there is a 2 year warranty on the product in the UK. You may wish to check that your warranty is still valid and that the same warranty period applies to where you are. http://uk.jbl.com/terms.html (para. 10.4) If it does contact Harman regarding a warranty claim on your device.

How did u unplug it? Fromt he motherboard ?

Hi , and if I wait the battery low it will be solved ?

Hello, I have the same problem, could they solve it?

also me about the light please help mee

i have problem with light at my earphone e25bt please help..if i turn off it...the light will still on and it less bright... please help me

My jbl charge2plus is showing the power button light only please help me out anyone how to reset or update firmware... ?? #

I have a problem with the loudspeaker only when I press the power button. Only the light of the light turns on and the moment I leave I turn off

Elisa Mejia will be eternally grateful.