BLU Studio 7 II is an unlocked GSM smartphone with a 7-inch, 600 x 1024 resolution LCD display, and runs Android 5.0 Lollipop. The phablet was released in August 2015 .

Camera doesn't switch to rear camera

My option to switch the camera to the rear isn't there anymore and on snapchat when I try to switch it doesn't work. How do I fix the camera to where it will switch.

Have you ever figured it out yet? I'm troubleshooting a friends BLU Studio 7.0 II as well and am experiencing the same problem. In the camera app and anywhere involving the camera, I'm unable to switch to the rear facing camera. The little icon to switch camera's (which shows in the owners manual Audrey sent the link for) does NOT appear. They told me that at one point it WAS working properly and it clearly has the hardware of a rear camera. I tried backing everything up and factory resetting it and nothing. Please help!

Yes my problem is long fix and gone I was able to make someone in the electronic department open it up and attached a wire which was loose and it works perfectly

Hello I also dropped mynphone ! Camera stop work infromt! I also open it see the micro camera slip PFF the connecting pad !to easy to fix! Just press it back into place robot is from restart not reboot!!!!!fixed

Most Helpful Answer

Here is the online manual to it, it should give you some help: http://www.manualslib.com/manual/913783/...

It didn't work. I've already tried all those options plus doing a manual reset

Try turnphone off back on not reboot!!!

Why doesn't my back camera work I have the front camera work good but the want to flip to the back camera

I don't have a rear camera

my phone won't switch from front to rear why?

I lost the ability to use my rear-facing camera one day when I dropped it that had been Maybe 4 months ago from August 2016, so when I dropped it this time in August 2016 I decided I wanted to see the battery when I took the whole back off and put it back on and noticed a little computer piece was broken off and out I took the back back off of it the phone, and snapped it back in and noticed that that piece was actually right behind where my rear facing camera was. I turned my phone back on and Wawa I have my rear facing camera again so to everyone who can not use a rear-facing camera I suggest you take the back off of your phone to where all the computer parts and see if there is a round black thing behind your rear facing camera if not it must have fallen out when you dropped and cracked it open

This is also a Blu Studio 7.0 Blu Studio II 7.0

I have the same problem my rear camera icon disappeared

Me to I didmdrop my phone to!

Oops imeantnback camera not front !to easy to fix!!!! Openup phojensnapmbaxk onto pad

I took my camera off of HDR in the camera settings.

Hey guys I was able to get someone in the electronic department open it up and attach a wire that was loose and it's working perfectly right now

My problem isn't one like those you said but near ,, The back camera of my phone doesnt work usually and when it doesn't work the rear camera that is 2 MP zoom out in 5 MP (i think) but it;s more larger and way more clearer than it is when two of cameras works ... And when it fix the back camera has a special visual and the photos are like Oh my God , Is that my phone ?(really guys) ...but when the back camera fix the rear one turn like it used to do before and after some days the two cameras are really boring ... So i think that the rear camera improve his look&capture and way other things when the back camera doesn't work and the opposite ., but my rear camera hasn't showed a problem 'never'. So i want to join two cameras (the rear + the back to create a unique camera)-> ( the back one).. Does anyone can help me ?

My back camera don't work I drop it now it want switch

Well I dropped my phone a couple of times when I lost my case to my phone. I have my case now and I haven't dropped my phone, but now my camera won't turn to the front? What do I do?

Dropped my phone and now I'm also having issues switching to rear facing camera. On Snapchat it didn't even show the icon to switch anymore and sometimes it even said that Snapchat cannot connect to my camera and gave me the options to cancel.or exit. I uninstalled Snapchat and then reinstalled and now it allows me to use the front camera at least but still no icon for the rear. I'm bummed out but its my fault, I've dropped my phone a couple times and also accidentally put my phone down into a small puddle of water on the counter while doing dishes. If anyone wants to buy me a new phone from virgin mobile its just $40, I will recompensate you with something fun &sexy.. Hmu;)

If anyone wants to buy me a new phone from virgin mobile its just $40, I will recompensate you with something fun &sexy.. Hmu;)

My option to switch to front camera isn't there,and I just bought this phone a week ago

Techno pad 7c pro

My Maxx Droid 2 camera does not switch to back view how can I fix it

hello, i'm facing the exactly same problem with my Blu Life Play 2. helppppp

Take it to the store to get it fixed that solved my issues

batman42415 will be eternally grateful.