JBL Flip bluetooth speaker.Portable wireless speaker that is great when you are on the go. Released September 14, 2012 *Note not the JBL Flip 2

name not showing in the Bluetooth connection.

Bluetooth worked fine when we connected it to the first device and when we tried connecting it to another one it didn't appear in the Bluetooth connection.

How do you connect Google home to a job charge 3

You have to un-pair (or disconnect ) the Flip from the first device.

Press the Start button on the JBL Flip, it will make a warning beep and turn on. The start button will glow blue.

Press the '+' and '-' buttons together, and press the 'Bluetooth' button on the JBL Flip, and keep pressed until the Bluetooth button starts blinking blue. Now the JBL Flip is in pairing mode and can be discovered by the new device.

I tied with this. but it is not working for me

I went to Apple Store. They tested my new I-phone. It worked perfect. ATT tested my modem. Running perfect. Neither my JBL Flip nor my Altec Lansing will connect with the Bluetooth. The tech at Apple suggested that the cue "forget this network" might clear up the problem.. It didn't!! I re-entered my passwords, nothing works. Both speaker systems worked great until my Apple stolen phone was replaced. All the lights blink on the speakers in the proper sequence but no music.

Still won't work on either device. iOS 11.2. Someone forgot to test this iOs upgrade.

It worked. Thanks

This did not work for my Android 7

Litzy Herrera will be eternally grateful.