Where are the sleep/wake magnets?

Anyone know where the sleep/wake magnets are located on the iPad Pro? I went through a few cases till I found one I really like, but it doesn't have the sleep/wake function. I added magnets to my iPad air case and was hoping to do the same with this one.

I was hoping ifixit had done a teardown of the smart cover, but I didn't see one, at least not yet.

So....anyone know where to put magnets for the sleep/wake function?

It would appear I'm horribly impatient. I decided to just order a cheapo($8) case with the sleep/wake function off Amazon. Should be here Tuesday, then I plan on slicing and dicing to find the magnet location. I'll post the results when I'm done. Hopefully it'll help the next person looking for the info.

Case came in today. I tore it open and took some pics.

The red cirles show where the magnets need to be. I estimated the positions on the ipad, so they might be a smidge off, but not much. Polarity does matter, I just flipped till I found the combo that worked. I already modified my case and it works perfect.

Hope this helps someone.

Dude.. You saved my life.. Seriously. I have to make my iPad Pro case work with the sleep wake function and nearly had a heart attack when I couldn't find the sensor. I was testing the Smart Cover and was beginning to think I was going to need a ton of magnets to make things work.. All good now. Check out my case though. It's cool.. Thanks! I love you! :) http://youtu.be/2nXEu7bUahA

Magnet locations can also be found on the

"Case Design Guidelines for Apple Devices" pdf,

found at the following link: https://developer.apple.com/cases/Case-D...

only for iPad pro

CODYORMOE will be eternally grateful.