The world’s most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new Beats Studio is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and RemoteTalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from Beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound.

The white lights on my beats keep flashing from left to right?

So I got my beats brand new and they worked fine for the first day. On the second day, I used them for a bit and then whenever I switched songs, it would disconnect from Bluetooth from my iPhone. And no, there's no water damage. So I tried to update my beats using beats updater. It connected to my Mac but my update was "interrupted" and I couldn't get the headphones to connect to the computer again. I tried to reset my headphones but the white lights keep appearing to flash from left to right again and again. I tried using the optional phone microphone cable to listen to music and nothing would play. Hope it's not broken:( All I know is that the reason it kept disconnecting from my phone was because I didn't update the beats. But when I tried to, it won't connect to my Mac. The website said to reset them. And when I tried to reset it, it would reset and the white lights would keep flashing. They won't turn off. Should I let the battery drain out and try to turn it on again? Or is there another way? Thanks.

That's exactly what my beats did too. My beats are doing the exact same thing I can't do anything with them...

This is the exact thing that just happened to me :(

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I'm going through this now.

Hey, so I resolved the problem by just letting the battery die out on its own. Then, I recharged it and turned it on. It only works with the optional cable now. It won't connect using Bluetooth so I'm struggling with that. But at least it works with the cable.

I had the same exact problem, I contacted beats in chat on the site and gave them some info on serial number and such and they had me send them in to them (for free, they send you packing material to properly send with instructions plus packing label) and they replaced with new pair, haven't had a problem since, I haven't had to update them either, to my knowledge anyway, they still sound great and that was about a year ago. Hope this helps, it did for me.

A fix that worked for me:

1. Unplug Headset from computer

2. Go to updater site and let it look for a device.

3. turn off the headset by holding power button for a few secs.

4. Plug it in and hold the power button to turn it on at the same time. DO NOT LET GO OF THE POWER BUTTON until the entire update process is complete. (it takes about 5 minutes.)

Amy will be eternally grateful.