Reattach solder pad in Apple wireless keyboard a1255 power switch

Trying to dislodge a leaked battery in my apple wireless keyboard (the 3 battery variety a1255) I must have have been a bit too rough and detached a solder pad in the power switch assembly.

I am trying to attach a picture here (the stripped pad position is TP1, just right of TP3 in the picture and the missing pad is still attached to the black wire).

I read a bit online about reattaching solder pads to PCBs, but don't really know how to do it. Do you know how I could reattach this solder pad that detached? Should I scrape a bit of the connecting (blue) lead around the position where the pad was and solder it on again? Any other solution?

Thank you,

Took a better picture, so you can help me decide where (in case) I would have to scrape the lead... and maybe somebody can see a solder point further down the line that I could use... is that C2 circular point a potential candidate in your opinion? Doesn't C stand for capacitor?

Here is the link to the better picture:

The picture is not working.

I did a teardown of this keyboard that might be of use to you:

Apple Wireless Keyboard (A1255) Teardown

Thanks, I had seen that... I followed some of your teardown instructions to get to the defective piece... I now need to know how to fix it without spending the equivalent of a new keyboard.

OK, I think I understand your question better now after looking at the photo. The black wire goes to TP1. I pulled my button out and looked. If you can't get it, click on my icon and email me and I'll ship you mine.

Oh, sorry, did not see you message... I will try to link it from elsewhere... still stuck with this...

Kolvorok will be eternally grateful.