The Acer Iconia One 7 is a tablet released on April 2014.

Can't enlarge tiny Explorer window

When doing a Google search, the screen shows all the links normally. However, when I click on the link I want, it pops up in a tiny (floating) window that I can't resize...or read. This little window also seems to have a calendar icon, a calculator icon and a couple others at the bottom of it. I've never seen this on any other tablet (not even my wife's Iconia One 7, which is about 6 months older). I can zoom in on the contents of this tiny window, but it's so small that it is basically useless to use. How can I get a normal size screen when I click on a link?

Try the following,

Open your browser, tap settings icon in top right hand corner, scroll down and tap Settings, tap Advanced. In right panel scroll down and tap Reset to Defaults. This will restore your browser to default settings and hopefully remove the problem.

NeilE will be eternally grateful.