The window was peeling touch the top right of 1mm support

I noticed that the window was peeling touch the top right of 1mm support. Is this normal? Is it not a fault fabication ? because the phone is never dropped or shocked and never took the water either. if you have an answer to this problem thank you .

[image|729739]on this picture can be seen the front detached from the support. The question is why it comes off . I know it will change the whole front here but I want to understand if other people have the same problem.

Thank you

Don't suppose you got any pictures? Guessing LCD is seperating from the digitizer. This can happen on stock phones. You'll probably just need a new display assembly. Yes you could replace just the glass digitizer. But, it's not as easy as it sounds

iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer

iPhone 5s Display Assembly Replacement

iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

The glass would be seperating from the frame, not the digitizer. lcd>digitizer>polarizer>oca>glass>frame

yes the glass seperating from the frame. but why? it is a default?

Kinda. It happens more with aftermarket display assemblies. But it can also happen with oem ones

bekman will be eternally grateful.